- Competitive salary based on experience (potential for equity participation also)
- 1 – 2 days a week with growth potential
- Flexible location (business is based in the South West)
- Flexible hours
Bird is a fast growing, award winning, B Corp certified, fashion brand. We are seeking an experienced marketing and e-commerce manager who fully understands branding and market positioning, including how it is communicated to consumers in a consistent and powerful way. Your role will be to create the marketing engine and capability to accelerate growth. Including to develop compelling campaigns and strong marketing strategies to drive sales.
Primary focus will be DTC and digital marketing:
- Develop an effective marketing strategy across different channels (social media, search engines, mail outs etc).
- Help to streamline current marketing processes, defining the data needed and being able to monitor, interrogate and manage budgets.
- Prepare marketing statistics and analyse the results of marketing campaigns.
- Formulate a longer-term strategy for maintaining ROAS – developing and maximising internet presence to help improve search rankings & visibility.
- Develop a content and promotional calendar with the team.
- Manage a third party digital marketing agency – interrogating the data with them; understanding, challenging and agreeing their actions; driving them to best ROAS.
- Helping the team test new marketing ideas and development of the website.
- Monitor e-commerce and online marketing analytics and report back as required.
- Input on visual and creative concepts for marketing.
- Develop press relations and ensure press and media contacts are kept updated with key stories and launches.
- Contribute to developing the team’s marketing skills and PR strategies.
- Strengthen brand equity and market position within our market.
Further role expansion potential: Helping to develop and grow the wholesale side of the business, including identifying collateral needed for retail stores and opticians, and how to market to them effectively.
- Strong marketing experience in fashion/apparel & DTC
- Experience with paid social media analytics, website e-commerce and mailer systems
- Budget management experience
- Copywriting skills and branding experience
- Knowledge of CRM databases, including segmentation & targeting for personalization
- Solid understanding of DTC marketing KPIs and deriving insights for wider business reporting and actions
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment, with an ability to handle numerous projects and priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised, with good time management skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and takes initiative
- Adaptable, with a willingness to learn
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Computer literate – Excel, Word, Mac & Windows OS.
- Experience of digital content & social media, including scheduling programmes, such as Hootsuite.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Any other duties and projects as reasonably required by the post
Please send CV and cover note to [email protected]
We are expecting a high volume of applicants, however we will aim to respond to everyone in the coming weeks.